- NPK, resin-coated, base CRF for open-field crops
- 91% coated CRF (total product)
- Continuous supply of nutrients for 8 – 9 months
- Uniform crop growth
- High Nitrogen levels content increases growth rate
- Safe to use with low EC rates in the soil (early crop stage)
- Minimizes leaching of nutrients during rainfall or irrigation
- Best combined with a WSF in 2nd half of growing season
- Well balanced Agroblen for complete crop cycle
This Agroblen product is perfect for use on crops like: tomato, sweet pepper, cucumber, melon, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, leek, and other open field crops. Combining the product with a water soluble fertilizer during the 2nd half of the growing season will produce the best results.
Apply either by planting hole application, row application or broadcasting. When broadcasted work the product into the soil no deeper than 10cm. Application around the roots is recommended; never directly underneath the plant.
For Recommended Rates, contact your Dynatrade Representative.