Osmocote Bloom is a controlled release fertilizer for bedding plants, specifically designed for annuals in small pots.
- NPK ratio of 2 : 1 : 3 is perfect for condensed growth in bedding plants.
- Mini granule ideal for mixing in small pots and packs.
- Lower fertilizer inputs; environmentally friendly.
- Easy to use, at full rates no need for water soluble fertilizers.
- Improved shelf life of bedding plants in the trade and the consumer phase.
- Full trace element package and elevated trace element level.
- 100% coated NPK, and traces; plants are supplied with all the necessary nutrients during the total crop cycle.
- Good value for money.
- Safe and reliable.
As a result of the unique resin coating technology of ICL Specialty Fertilizers, Osmocote Bloom for bedding plants has a very regular release pattern. Osmocote Bloom is especially suitable for use in short bedding plants cultures from 6 weeks up to 3 months. For other bedding plant types we recommend using Osmocote Exact Standard High K 3-4M or 5-6M.
The longevity of Osmocote Bloom is affected by temperature (product longevity is determined at 21ºC).
Store under dry conditions. Partly used or damages bags should be closed well.[/fusion_table]
|Target Crop||Light feeding||Normal feeding||Heavy feeding|
|Plants / Annuals||1.5-2 g/l||2-3 g/l||3-4.5 g/l|
The above mentioned recommended rates are based on non fertilized substrates. The optimum results can be reached when the potting soil does not contain starter fertilizer. However, if a starter fertilizer is used we recommend using not more than 0,5 kg/m3 in combination with the above mentioned application rates. Osmocote Bloom is primarily meant for mixing into growing media – we do not recommend this product when dibbling. Re-fertilization with water solubles and/or adjustments for water quality can be required in specific circumstances. Contact your ICL Specialty Fertilizers advisor for more detailed advice.
Trial first on a small scale before rate, application or other changes in your cultural practices are implemented. As circumstances can differ and as the application of our products is beyond our control, ICL Specialty Fertilizers cannot be made responsible for any negative results.